DBSK~The Spirit Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK~The Spirit Within

Five boys who followed their dreams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [MV] TVXQ- Ocean PV (Short Version)
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [NEWS] New TVXQ Song "Wedding Dress"
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Hello Again
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:36 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [MV] TVXQ- Choosey Lover
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [OLD KPOP]Kim Yeo Hee- My Music
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:16 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [Song of the Week] Sunday, May 19th 2013
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:09 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin alwayzjjlover
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Vote_lcap[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Voting_bar[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Vote_rcap 
sweet_love_23
[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Vote_lcap[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Voting_bar[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Vote_rcap 
aquasta
cassiopeia
khjholic

[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin alwayzjjlover
Admin
Admin alwayzjjlover

[TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!"   [TRANS] 101019 Kim Junsu Wins Rookie Award for "Mozart!" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:25 am

(IMG:https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/d4ggo.jpg)

Kim Junsu has won the rookie award for his role in "Mozart!".

Organized by KBS, the 16th Korea Musical Awards was held on the 18th of October at 7:30PM at Yeouido, Seoul. During the award ceremony, Kim Junsu went on to beat Kim Tae Soon from "Seopyeonje", Park Eun Tae from "Mozart!" and Jung Sang Hyun from "Phantom of the Opera" to win the rookie award.

Kim Junsu shared, "I am really grateful to God to be able to receive such an honourable award. I'm also very thankful towards EMK's representative, Um Hong Hyun, along with all the crew, and the entire cast of "Mozart!". I'm also extremely grateful to Park Eun Tae, who has always been guiding me when I knew nothing about musicals then. I hesitated when I first received the proposal for the musical, partly due to the existing problems that shrouded DBSK, but I'm really grateful to CJeS' representative, Baek, who has given me a lot of support and courage, and also to Mr Levay."

Kim Junsu & Jung Seon Ah Wins Popularity Award

(IMG:https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/9ifcc5.jpg)

Both Kim Junsu and Jung Seon Ah have respectively won the popularity award in the recent 16th Korea Musical Awards for their roles in the musical "Mozart!".

Upon receiving the reward, Kim Junsu said, "there is still a lot of room for improvement, but to be able to win two awards, I really do not know how to express my gratitude. Moreover, as the audience's votes had a huge part to play in this award, I'm even more grateful. In order to live up to the expectation of this award, I will work even harder if I am given the opportunity to take part in future productions, thank you."

Source: POP + baiduTVXQ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://alwayzjjlover.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1