DBSK~The Spirit Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK~The Spirit Within

Five boys who followed their dreams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [MV] TVXQ- Ocean PV (Short Version)
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [NEWS] New TVXQ Song "Wedding Dress"
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Hello Again
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:36 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [MV] TVXQ- Choosey Lover
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [OLD KPOP]Kim Yeo Hee- My Music
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:16 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [Song of the Week] Sunday, May 19th 2013
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:09 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin alwayzjjlover
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Vote_lcapNote to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Voting_barNote to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Vote_rcap 
sweet_love_23
Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Vote_lcapNote to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Voting_barNote to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Vote_rcap 
aquasta
cassiopeia
khjholic

Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin alwayzjjlover
Admin
Admin alwayzjjlover

Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Empty
PostSubject: Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING!   Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi everyone,
well i've want to let everyone know that guest cannot comment on certain articles/forums now since a lot of guest have been abusing it and have been posting about other things that were not about DBSK or other KPOP stars and have been criticizing DBSK so we have decided to ban guests from commenting on certain forums. The guest may comment on the fan stuff though.

Another thing is that im going to be gone in Tuesday the 10th and on other day like friday-sunday because of family church camp so i'll be missing and i'll update the news when i get back so please wait till then.

The third thing is that the forum will be going under construction. Everyday we'll fix the forum so it'll be upgrading soon. Everyone will still be able to get on but i just wanted everyone to know that so if they come back and there are weird things on here it just because we are upgrading the forum and changing the forum.

Please join the forum and help the forum by becoming a staff. Sorry but lately i've been slacking by not coming on the forum as much anymore. It's not because i'm lazy or being in active its because i've been really busy. sorry. We will be needing more news, moderators, members, and helpers around the forum. It has been hard moving around the forum and organizing everything and making sure everything runs well so please join at least.

Being a staff doesnt mean that you have to be on a lot. It just means you get you work done and chat a little and then you can get off. I've noticed that in other websites there are a lot of things you have to do and that they were really strict. In other forums you have to spend at least 2 hours on there and you have to talk to others and welcome everyone. You also get stikes for unnecessary things and i want our forum to be different so i've made the forum less strict, but we'll enforce our rules if you don't follow them.

thank you for taking your time to read this ^.^

~sincerely admin alwayzjjlover

always keep the faith dbsk!

DONG BANG SHIN KI FIGHTING!

TVfXQ~Tvxq~Tohoshinki~THSK~DBSK=Cassiopeia
Back to top Go down
https://alwayzjjlover.forumotion.com

Note to all users and guest from admin of DBSK FIGHTING!
Page 1 of 1