DBSK~The Spirit Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK~The Spirit Within

Five boys who followed their dreams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [MV] TVXQ- Ocean PV (Short Version)
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [NEWS] New TVXQ Song "Wedding Dress"
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Hello Again
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:36 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [MV] TVXQ- Choosey Lover
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [OLD KPOP]Kim Yeo Hee- My Music
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:16 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [Song of the Week] Sunday, May 19th 2013
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:09 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin alwayzjjlover
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Vote_lcap[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Voting_bar[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Vote_rcap 
sweet_love_23
[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Vote_lcap[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Voting_bar[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Vote_rcap 
aquasta
cassiopeia
khjholic

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin alwayzjjlover
Admin
Admin alwayzjjlover

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Empty
PostSubject: [INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser   [INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:54 pm

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser 14jur0p

Remember a while back photos of YunHo filming at a clinic/hospital got out ?^^ Well, this is the MV he’s filming for!

Annyeong My Love is a soon-to-be released single by Kim WooJu, a singer/songwriter, member of the popular 85 Club and is one of YunHo’s bestfriends from GwangJu! A few weeks back, he posted screencaps of the MV’s sample vids on gonggae/private mode for his Cyworld ilchons, but he told us not to post it out yet until the MV is finalized~

The MV to be honest — you can brand it an 85 Club MV! Most if not all of the MV actors are 85 Club members – SuJin unnie (she’s the lead girl here) , SangHyuk (You’ve most likely seen him~), ShinHyun and EunKyung~

Today oppa put the Annyeong Nae Sarang album on public, and added screencaps from the teaser! We can finally post about it! *dances*

Okay, in case your wondering why I know about him, let me tell you a quick story. Haha^^’ Back in 2007, I used to lurk on Park YooHwan’s hompy and left comments a lot, and exchanged a couple of PMs as well (no, not declarations of love and whatnot) and somehow I found WooJu oppa’s hompy. I didn’t know he was an artist back then, but I knew he was also an 85 Club member, which YunHo (and JaeJoongie) at that time were part of. So I added him as Cyworld ilchon/friend and he added me back. I occasionally left messages and he would reply (he’s quite nice like that) haha xD ^^ So… there you go.

Anyways, enough babbling! Here are the photos from the sample video and the MV teaser! ^-^And a GIF WooJu oppa posted! /DIES

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser Mk7hnk

Note: Original link to source provided below

Remember a while back photos of YunHo filming at a clinic/hospital got out ?^^ Well, this is the MV he’s filming for!

Annyeong My Love is a soon-to-be released single by Kim WooJu, a singer/songwriter, member of the popular 85 Club and is one of YunHo’s bestfriends from GwangJu! A few weeks back, he posted screencaps of the MV’s sample vids on gonggae/private mode for his Cyworld ilchons, but he told us not to post it out yet until the MV is finalized~

The MV to be honest — you can brand it an 85 Club MV! Most if not all of the MV actors are 85 Club members – SuJin unnie (she’s the lead girl here) , SangHyuk (You’ve most likely seen him~), ShinHyun and EunKyung~

Today oppa put the Annyeong Nae Sarang album on public, and added screencaps from the teaser! We can finally post about it! *dances*

Okay, in case your wondering why I know about him, let me tell you a quick story. Haha^^’ Back in 2007, I used to lurk on Park YooHwan’s hompy and left comments a lot, and exchanged a couple of PMs as well (no, not declarations of love and whatnot) and somehow I found WooJu oppa’s hompy. I didn’t know he was an artist back then, but I knew he was also an 85 Club member, which YunHo (and JaeJoongie) at that time were part of. So I added him as Cyworld ilchon/friend and he added me back. I occasionally left messages and he would reply (he’s quite nice like that) haha xD ^^ So… there you go.

Anyways, enough babbling! Here are the photos from the sample video and the MV teaser! ^-^And a GIF WooJu oppa posted! /DIES

- Please do not hotlink -

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser 30t318m

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser V6m52g

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser 2qk2cjl

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser 166ewc1

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser 29v2oy

[INFO/PICS] 100325 YunHo - Annyeong Nae SaRang MV Teaser 207x3q1

Source: WJ's Cyworld
Credits: candy-sky.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com
Back to top Go down
https://alwayzjjlover.forumotion.com