DBSK~The Spirit Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK~The Spirit Within

Five boys who followed their dreams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [MV] TVXQ- Ocean PV (Short Version)
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [NEWS] New TVXQ Song "Wedding Dress"
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Hello Again
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:36 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [MV] TVXQ- Choosey Lover
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [OLD KPOP]Kim Yeo Hee- My Music
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:16 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [Song of the Week] Sunday, May 19th 2013
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:09 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin alwayzjjlover
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Vote_lcap[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Voting_bar[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Vote_rcap 
sweet_love_23
[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Vote_lcap[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Voting_bar[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Vote_rcap 
aquasta
cassiopeia
khjholic

[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin alwayzjjlover
Admin
Admin alwayzjjlover

[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon!   [INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:56 am

[INFO] 101025 Melissa Lam, Ticketing Details Will Be Out Officially Tomorrow, Plus more good news out soon!

Ticketing details will be officially out tomorrow.

Please await this.

Thanks.

CheersN mel

She also said, "The control and timeliness of everything lies with the promoter. The US venues have not exactly been very kind to them. And working out the logistics has also been very trying. Please be patient with us. We will bring you good news soon and also for European fans."

I also got an email from Lesley, saying that it wasn't her area, but that she was sorry I was so frustrated. ><

If you guys wanna read the letter I sent, here it is:

To whom it may concern:

My name is *omitted* and I’m writing on behalf of JYJ fans in the US, specifically those interested in attending the JYJ Showcase concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on November 12th. As of the writing of this letter on October 25th, there is still no official announcement on how to obtain tickets for this show, nor any other show on the US leg of the tour. There also still seems to be uncertainty among fans regarding the tour stops themselves, after the recent changes adding Hawaii and Las Vegas, changing the Los Angeles venue, and removing altogether the stops in Seattle and San Francisco (despite the fact that these cities have been listed in widely circulated promotional material). All this change and unclarity, and the first stop in the US tour is only a little over two weeks away.

That being said, I have been reading the information given out to the various JYJ fan sites by fan coordinator, Monica C., but quite frankly, I am tired of doing so. The use of a fan coordinator decentralizes your information distribution and results in conflicting and unclear information being displayed between the various fansites and communities. This dependence on fans to spread the word about a very volatile situation, rather than publishing updates quickly on an official website for JYJ that fans can easily rely on, is incredibly unprofessional. Also, the ticket information of which I speak was promised "in 2-3 days" back on October 5th. It has now been twenty days. Many JYJ fans – myself included – have been waiting patiently to hear ballpark ticket prices at the very least, as that would have been a very important deciding factor on whether or not we attend the showcase at all. Some potential attendees - again, myself included - needed that information before making travel arrangements to go to the city in which the showcase was taking place, as we do not all live in or near the tour's actual stops. As it is, I now no longer have time to make appropriate arrangements for the possible show in New York as flying there is now too cost prohibitive this close in advance. I am certain I am not the only fan with this issue.

In waiting this long to give the fans reliable and detailed information about ticket prices and tour venues, you have greatly hindered the fans' opportunities to attend the concerts. We have been ready, willing, and patient to see a group that we love for a very long time, but without adequate planning many of us simply cannot do it. I am therefore requesting that the New York stop be pushed to a later date, perhaps to the end of the tour, to give fans ample time to prepare. I also request that all future tour announcements be made on the official JYJ website rather than through a fan coordinator reporting to fan-run communities.

At the very least, I hope this letter makes you, JYJ's staff, aware of how this treatment has affected fans, as well as how badly this poor planning reflects on the JYJ brand as far as new potential fans. This overall lack of professionalism and its impact on JYJ's image is not desirable to the fans or to JYJ staff members. Please think of this letter as an opportunity for you to reflect upon and perhaps remedy some of the problems you have caused so they don’t happen again in the future.

Sincerely,

*omitted*
Philadelphia, PA

Source: Melissa Lam
Credits: tasking @ OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com
Back to top Go down
https://alwayzjjlover.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1