DBSK~The Spirit Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK~The Spirit Within

Five boys who followed their dreams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [MV] TVXQ- Ocean PV (Short Version)
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [NEWS] New TVXQ Song "Wedding Dress"
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Hello Again
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:36 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [TVXQ Songs] Day Moon
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [MV] TVXQ- Choosey Lover
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [OLD KPOP]Kim Yeo Hee- My Music
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:16 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

» [Song of the Week] Sunday, May 19th 2013
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:09 pm by Admin alwayzjjlover

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin alwayzjjlover
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Vote_lcap[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Voting_bar[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Vote_rcap 
sweet_love_23
[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Vote_lcap[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Voting_bar[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Vote_rcap 
aquasta
cassiopeia
khjholic

[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin alwayzjjlover
Admin
Admin alwayzjjlover

[TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone”   [TRANS] 101015 “Really Wished to Stand on Stage Holding the Microphone” Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:03 pm

TVXQ members JaeJoong, YooChun and JunSu's newly formed unit JYJ met the local (Korean) fans for the first time.

On the 12th at 9 PM in the 'JYJ Worldwide Showcase' hosted at Seoul University Gymnasium, JYJ appeared with a confident attitude.

On that day, the trio's worldwide album which the three worked on together with famous American producers Kanye West, Rodney Jerkins, and others, 'The Beginning' was shown to the public. During the LIVE, four songs which were included in the album, and the OST for 'SungKyunKwan Scandal' broadcasted by KBS2, “Chajatta (Found)” were presented. This time round, the album at the same time includes 3 songs which have been chosen from the songs which have been composed by the trio from when they were teens, attracting much attention. With stronger voices compared to before, along with well-rehearsed dance moves, the devotion and effort the trio have put into this album can be seen from this.

Below is JYJ's Q&A

-- Standing on the stage after a long absence, what feelings do you have?
"I’m really thankful. All the songs have English lyrics, so when you first listen to the album's songs, you may not be used to it. But everyone should already be very familiar with our voices, and I hope everyone would listen to it more. As we have used a lot of time to prepare for this album, we hope that everyone will enjoy it." (JaeJoong)

-- JYJ's first album. Are there new feelings?
"Music and albums are the media in which we communicate with the fans; therefore we will always be worried. Really very happy, because with the support of the fans, the album can smoothly be released." (JunSu)

-- The producers who took part in the album production all are big names.
"I am very happy to produce an album with the big names that I’ve heard of when I was younger when I was living in the US. Especially that this time's recording studio was used by Michael Jackson before so the feeling is very special." (YooChun)

-- When the performance at Japan's Tokyo Dome ended in June, JaeJoong must have cried when going offstage.
"Before the performance at Tokyo Dome, there was also one performance held in Osaka before. In Osaka, I already cried during the first song. Probably when I'm unable to express using words, it would show in my facial expressions. After singing the last song at the Tokyo Dome, the fans shouted out 'Don't cry!', and that's the time I shed tears. I think the tears express, not of the past nor future, but the grief that was being felt at the time." (JaeJoong)

-- Amongst the Korean celebrities, are there any that you take note of?
"Recently it has been very busy, therefore I’m not able to watch TV. Although only listening to the songs and not seeing it on TV, I feel that Miss A is very talented." (YooChun)

-- Any ideas for the future?
"I have always wanted to hold the microphone, standing on the stage, wanting to meet with the fans. I hope, if in the future that when a second album or other album is released, there would be people who think that they 'must listen to these people's songs'. Recently, even though it has been very busy, we are very happy. We hope that next time we will also be happy like that." (YooChun)

Source: Daily Economic News (JoongAng Ilbo) + Hey!JJ + BaiduTVXQ
Translation: tvxqhwaiting @ OneTVXQ.com
Special Thanks: アリマ ❥Maria @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://alwayzjjlover.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1